Terms & Conditions Of Sale
1) Pure Energy is a trading division of Music Factory Entertainment Group Limited (hereinafter referred to as MFEG), Hawthorne House, Fitzwilliam Street, Parkgate, Rotherham, South Yorkshire, S62 6EP, United Kingdom and is a limited liability company registered in the United Kingdom.
2) Pure Energy provides an internet service to Buyer as part of their subscription service for professional fitness instructors, personal trainers and specific health and fitness professionals only, offering the sale of goods relating to fitness. Pure Energy products are not intended for sale to or use by members of the general public. Resale, distribution, copying, duplicating, lending, hiring or any form of copyright infringement is expressly prohibited.
3) Prices are as stated immediately next to the good(s) available for purchase prior to purchase save that such good(s) shall be subject to value added tax (as applicable) at the recognized governmentally implemented rate (as may vary from time to time) and postage costs (as may vary from time to time) according to the Buyer's preferred postage option and geographical location. Please note that any levies / taxes charged for international Deliveries are not calculated or monitored by MFEG and are therefore not the responsibility of MFEG (MFEG recommends that if Buyer are requiring Delivery outside of the UK Buyer checks with Buyer's local customs officials or post office for more information).
4) Payment for good(s) sold by MFEG and purchased by Buyer shall become due immediately upon Buyer confirming the order to purchase good(s) either, via credit card, debit card or PayPal when ordering on-line, For the avoidance of doubt MFEG operates a secure connection in which Buyer shall enter credit card / debit card details, MFEG uses the third party Commidea for this purpose. Only Commidea and the acquiring bank shall retain Buyer's details.
5) Date of Purchase shall be deemed to be the date on which the Buyer places their order with MFEG and such order is accepted by MFEG.
6) Delivery shall take place via one of the options selected by Buyer as are shown on the website shopping cart view page prior to Buyer confirming an order for the purchase of good(s). For the avoidance of doubt MFEG shall use its best endeavors to ship standard delivery orders within three (3) business days. Delivery will be provided within thirty (30) days from the Date of Purchase subject to any unforeseen circumstances and/or external factors that may influence and delay such time scale. Prices for Delivery shall vary according to which option for Delivery is selected by Buyer, prices for Delivery are as shown at various points prior to order being confirmed by Buyer.
7) Upon placing an order with MFEG for good(s) on the Pure Energy website and MFEG taking Payment for such good(s) and Delivering such good(s) to Buyer the contract herein shall be deemed to have been fully performed by both parties.
8) In the event that good(s) offered on the Pure Energy website to Buyer are so-called 'out of stock' MFEG shall place an order placed by Buyer on so-called 'back order' or 'reserve' until such time as such good(s) become available and shall thereafter Deliver such good(s) to Buyer save for in the event that the good(s) ordered by Buyer are so-called 'permanently deleted' in which case MFEG shall refund Buyer in full for any amount paid to MFEG in placing an order for such good(s).
9) From time to time MFEG offers special offers to Buyer as part of MFEG's internet service such special offers to be available to Buyer for the period of time stated next to the good(s) on the Pure Energy website.
10) In the event that MFEG has to so-called 'substitute' any good(s) purchased by Buyer with good(s) of a similar quality and specification MFEG shall be responsible for the cost of any return by Buyer of such substituted good(s).
11) CD or DVD returns should be forwarded by Buyer to MFEG at Hawthorne House, Fitzwilliam Street, Parkgate, Rotherham, South Yorkshire, S62 6EP, together with Buyer's invoice / receipt giving details of reason for return and stating whether Buyer wishes to obtain an exchange or refund. Please note that MFEG reserves the right to reject a return should any of the above conditions not be met. All download sales are final and non-refundable. The Buyer does not have the right to withdraw from a purchase once delivery of the products has started. This process commences immediately after taking your payment, when our system requests your download links. Any purchases made in error cannot be refunded after this point.
12) Buyer shall be entitled to cancel the contract entered into when placing an order for CD or DVD good(s) on the Pure Energy website for the duration of time beginning on the day on which the contract was performed (ie, upon receipt by Buyer of good(s)) and ends upon the seventh day thereafter. For the avoidance of doubt, upon cancellation Buyer shall return any and all good(s) received in relation to the cancelled order to MFEG at the Buyer's expense. All download sales are final and non-refundable. The Buyer does not have the right to withdraw from a purchase once delivery of the products has started.
13) MFEG's service provider is Music Factory Entertainment Group Limited who can be contacted on +44 (0)1709 710022.
14) In the event that Buyer wishes to complain to MFEG for any reason whatsoever Buyer shall forward such complaint in writing to MFEG at Hawthorne House, Fitzwilliam Street, Parkgate, Rotherham, South Yorkshire, S62 6EP, England.
15) A minimum spend of £2 (pounds sterling) is in place for any products purchased on this website, regardless of payment method.